The information/material provided on the ADJ Online Web Site is provided on an “As Is” basis. Malhotra Infotech Solutions expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Malhotra Infotech Solutions disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
- any errors in or omissions from the Web Site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- any third party Web Sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from.
- the unavailability of this Site or any portion thereof.
- your use of any equipment or Law Software in connection with the Site.
- your use of the Site.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Malhotra Infotech Solutions be liable to any User for:
- loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the materials in the Web Site, even if Malhotra Infotech Solutions. had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise;
- special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation, attorney’s fees) in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the Web Site or its content / materials; and
- claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information.
Malhotra Infotech Solutions makes reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the Web Site is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose.
Malhotra Infotech Solutions accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the Site for Judgement Online.
Use of this Site, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this Site.
The Database may only be accessed and used by the Licensee and by persons permitted to do so by the Licensee in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "Authorised Users") and such access and use by the Licensee or the persons so authorised by him shall constitute an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (the "End User Licence Agreement").
Malhotra Infotech Solutions does not represent that the information downloaded from this Web Site is completely error-free and accurate or the servers that make Adjonline Web Sites available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, Malhotra Infotech Solutions claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.
Malhotra Infotech Solutions provides documents that you are likely to use in legal or non-legal transactions.
All forms in this database are provided without any warranty, express or implied, as to their legal effect and completeness. Forms should be used as a guide and modified to suit your requirement and laws. Please use at your own risk.
Malhotra Infotech Solutions does not warranty any form thay provide, nor are they creating an Lawyer-Client or Lawyer's-Lawyer relationship by providing forms.
The Licensee agrees to promotional, transactional and commercial communications being sent to them from the Publisher or its agents through email or SMS.
This End User Agreement and its Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law.
All disputes relating to this End User Licence Agreement and its Terms and Conditions or claims arising therefrom will be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of courts / forums / tribunals at Allahabad, India only.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice